Here are some items that we would like to get for when our baby arrives in April. or for after baby is born. (Also meant to be a help for baby shower ideas!)
- Stroller Combo (Comes with the stroller and the newborn car seat)
- Angel Care monitor
- Kids Giraffe Storage bin (found at London Drugs)
- Child hangers
- Baby cloths
- Undershirts that button all the way down the front not the ones that button only on the bottom.
- Diaper Genie (a garbage can specially designed to keep diaper smells within the container…and away from Rusty!)
- Baby towels
- Baby wash cloths
- Baby socks, bibs
- Baby bath tub
- Baby soap, shampoo, cream
- Baby car visor
- Receiving blankets
- Teething toys
- Toy mat that baby can lie on and play with toys that hang down.
- Baby carrier or sling
We already have:
- Avent bottles
- Baby gate
- Infant diapers
2 thoughts on “Baby Wish List”
Just a smidge of advice for you…. You don’t need (or want) a baby moniter. All it does is allow you to hear every snort and sniffle the little munchkin makes, and it makes it harder to sleep.
We had one for a couple of nights, and returned it. Trust me, when the baby wants attention, you’ll know! They can be loud enough to wake the dead
A Daiper Genie to keep daipers away from Rusty, I love how you said that!!! haha cute! Can you believe it? Looking at all those things you already have and all, aren’t you a little be in shock? I know I would be.
Comments are closed.