In short, yes I could and I’ve often been tempted to change. (especially when money is tight) However I really do appreciate the fact that the work I do is making a difference in the lives of others. I’m not just earning a paycheque… I’m making a difference too. That means a whole lot to me.
- I’m doing something I really enjoy.
- I work with a great team of talented people with similar vision.
- I know that my effort is making a difference in the eternal destiny of others.
- I feel that this is where God wants me right now.
- I don’t make as much as I could. (sometimes less than I need)
- I am expected to raise my own funds. (with some exceptions)
Back to Frequently Asked Questions